The Reno series from Oppo always comes with good-looking smartphones, and people looking for some bling are satisfied with those phones. But most reno devices are not cheap. However, Oppo is now releasing a lighter version of their popular Reno series smartphones, and recently, they unveiled the Oppo Reno 4 lite on the 28th of September.
On this page, we have shared all the Oppo Reno 4 Lite CPH2125 Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
- Oppo Reno 4 Lite Device Overview
- Why We Need Flash Files?
- How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo Reno 4 Lite CPH2125
Oppo Reno 4 Lite Device Overview
The Oppo Reno 4 lite features a 6.43-inches AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The screen has an aspect ratio of 20:9, and it is protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3. Inside the device, we have the MediaTek Helio P95 built on a 12 nm manufacturing process. This has a meager rate of efficiency, especially compared to its competitors. It is an octa-core processor with 2 Cortex-A75 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz.
The phone comes with Android 10 out of the box with ColorOS 7.2 running on top of it. We have a single variant here with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. When it comes to optics, we have a quad-camera setup at the back consisting of a 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor with an f2.2 lens, a 2MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a dual-camera setup consisting of a 16MP primary sensor with an f/2.4 lens and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The rear camera setup can record 4K videos at 30 fps and 1080p videos at 120 fps. Ad the front camera setup is capable of recording 1080p videos at 30 fps.
In terms of connectivity, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, FM radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. When it comes to sensors, we have the basics, including an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. And for biometrics, we have an under-display optical fingerprint sensor. The battery inside the Oppo Reno 4 lite is a 4,015 mAh cell which supports 30W fast wired charging. The company claims a 50% charge in 30 min and 100% charge in 53 min. It is available in two color options: Magic Blue and Matte Black.
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Oppo Reno 4 Lite. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo Reno 4 Lite Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo Reno 4 Lite
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo Reno 4 Lite
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo Reno 4 Lite
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo Reno 4 Lite
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo Reno 4 Lite back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo Reno 4 Lite
- Model: CPH2125
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Smartphone (SP) flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6873V
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo Reno 4 Lite CPH2125
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo Reno 4 Lite, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo Reno 4 Lite
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Mediatek VCOM USB drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Software Version||Download Links|
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Oppo Reno 4 Lite CPH2125, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo Reno 4 Lite CPH2125
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo Reno 4 Lite device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.