On this page, we have shared all the Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201 flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
Oppo Reno 5 Pro Device Overview:
The Reno 5 Pro features a 6.55-inch Super AMOLED panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. The display has a maximum peak brightness of 1100 nits making outdoor visibility really comfortable. It has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. As mentioned above, the processor inside this smartphone is the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ built on a 7nm manufacturing process. This is an octa-core processor with four Cortex-A77 cores clocked at 2.6 GHz and four Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz.
We get a quad-camera setup on the rear and a single high megapixel camera on the front in terms of optics. On the rear side, we have a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.7 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a single 32MP sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The front camera is only limited to 1080p video recording, while the rear setup can record 4K videos.
The Reno 5 Pro comes with Android 11 out of the box with ColorOS 11.1 running on top. In terms of storage variants, we get two options. The base variant comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, while the higher variant features 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. In terms of connectivity, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 3.1. For sensors, we get an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The battery inside the smartphone is a 4350 mAh cell with support for 65W fast charging. The smartphone is available in four colour options: Astral Blue, Starry Black, Starry Dream, and Star Wish Red.
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
- Model: CPH2201
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Smartphone (SP) flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6889Z Dimensity 1000+
- Android Version: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo Reno 5 4G, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Mediatek VCOM USB drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
Not Available yet!
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo Reno 5 4G device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.