Everyone loves to play games on their smartphones. Irrespective of whether one is a pro player or not everyone enjoys twitching fingers once in a while on their mobile devices. Apple iPhones have their unique way of providing their users with fun games. If you are uninitiated about this, let me tell you that you can play games on the iPhone using the native iMessage app. If you have an iPad you can enjoy it as well.
You can play this game with your contacts. The only requirement is that your contact must use an iPhone/iPad. Also, as we are talking of iMessage, the game is exclusively for this app only. Along with your regular chit-chat, you can also enjoy some quick fun games. In this guide, I will explain to you how to play games on the iPhone or iPad Messages app. Let’s get started.
Play Games on iPhone or iPad Messages App
Here are the complete steps to grab a game from the App Store and play it with your contacts.
- Open the iMessage app on your iPhone/iPad.
- either start a new chat with a contact or you can also continue with a pre-existing chat.
- In the iMessage digital keyboard section, there should be an App store icon. Tap on it.
- Then at App Store, you will see iMessage games. There will be some suggested games. If you wish to check out other games tap on See All.
- Download the game of your choice by tapping on Get.
- That game will appear on the iMessage chat section.
- Make sure to convey to the other person(your contact) that you are initiating a gaming session.
- The person on the other end of your iMessage must also download the same game.
- Then you both can begin playing your game.
- You can also chat in the mid of your game as I mentioned earlier.
When the game is over, you can tap on the game icon. This will start a new session and if you want to play again you can go ahead. If you want to have fun playing some games while chitchatting with your friend, then this is a cool way to do that. Let me know in the comments which games did you play on the iPhone/iPad.
- How to Cancel iCloud Storage Plan Without Using iPhone
- Show Battery Percentage of All Apple Products on iPhone Home Screen
- How to Add Music to your Apple iPhone/iPad
- Activate Assistive Touch on iPhone/iPad