If you have bought this device and still not received a new update on your device, then this guide is for you. Here, we will share all the latest Global Stable ROM for Poco F3 (codenamed alioth).
If you have not received any new updates to the device recently, then follow up on our guide on how you can check for the software update manually. To do that, head to the Settings -> About Phone and Tap on a Software Update to check for the new version for the Poco F3.
Manually Check OTA Updates
Before moving to the guide, we recommend you first check if the OTA is already available for your device manually. To do that, go to the phone Settings > About Phone > Software update. Additionally, you can perform this task via the Software Updater app directly. If the software version V184.108.40.206.QFNMIXM is available, you can grab it.
Firmware Details and Download
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
How to Install MIUI Global Stable ROM for Poco F3 (alioth)
Installing the stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices is comparatively easy. But you should follow all the pre-requirements and downloads below before proceeding.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Poco F3 (alioth) only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 50%.
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install them on the PC
Instructions to Install:
We assume that you’ve followed the downloads and requirements properly. Now, you can proceed to install MIUI Europe Stable ROM on Poco F3. Check out the guide link below along with a video tutorial as well.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve updated or installed the latest MIUI version on your Poco F3 (alioth) successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.