Some of the reports are coming out that the PS5 DualSense Haptic Feedback Not Working Problem is appearing to plenty of users. Not only the PS5 but its all-new DualSense Controller is also very much improved in terms of the adaptive triggers, sharing button, etc. DualSense Haptic Feedback is just excellent. That offers a slight vibration according to what you see on the screen during gameplay. However, it’s quite sad that some users aren’t getting that subtle feedback for some reason.
Now, if you’re also one of them, make sure to check out this article to quickly fix this issue. Though the controller’s haptic feedback works on some of the games, Black Ops Cold War and Immortals Fenyx Rising gamers aren’t that lucky to get the feedback which is quite irritating. So, without getting further ado, let’s jump into the guide below.
Fix PS5 Haptic Feedback Not Working Problem
Now, if you don’t want to wait further to enable the haptic feedback and adaptive triggers on your DualSense controller of PS5 then check the steps below:
- Go to the Settings menu from the PS5 home screen.
- Select Accessories > Choose Controllers.
- Set Vibration Intensity to Weak or Medium or Strong according to your preference. [For better haptic feedback, select ‘Strong’]
- Set Trigger Effect Intensity to Weak or Medium or Strong [‘Strong’ will offer a better adaptive trigger experience]
- Make sure to check that the game supports DualSense controller haptic feedback.
Now, if this method doesn’t work for you, try to repair your controller as it may have some issues with the controller. Contact the PS5 support team for further assistance.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, let us know in the comment below.