Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Realme Q2 Pro RMX2173? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Realme Q2 Pro RMX2173 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme RMX2173 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Realme Q2 Pro RMX2173
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6853V Dimensity 720 5G
- Android Version: Android 10
Steps to Install Realme Q2 Pro RMX2173 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme RMX2173, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This Flash File is for Realme Q2 Pro RMX2173.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Realme RMX2173 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme RMX2173.
Download Flash Files:
|Firmware File Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: RMX2173_11_A.10
File Size: 2.99GB
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme RMX2173 :
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme Q2 Pro RMX2173, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme Q2 Pro RMX2173
I hope this guide was helpful in installing the flash ROM file on your Realme RMX2173 smartphone.