The budget V series from Realme received a new addition on the 1st of September, 2020. It is the new Realme V3. Realme is dominant in the budget segment of smartphones, and they have a huge collection of devices in the lower to the mid-budget segment of smartphones, especially in a country like India.
Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Realme V3 5G RMX2200? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Realme V3 5G RMX2200 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Realme V3 5G Device Overview:
The Realme V3 features a 6.5 inch IPS LCD panel with an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. This comes with the latest MediaTek Dimensity 720, which is built on a 7nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and two Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. We have Android 10 out of the box with Realme UI skinned on top of it.
Coming to the cameras, we have a triple camera setup at the back. It consists of a 13MP primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The primary sensor can record 4K videos at 60 fps, and for a budget phone, that is quite the achievement. At the front of the smartphone, we get a single 8MP sensor with an f/2.0 lens, capable of taking 1080p videos at 30fps.
In terms of configuration, we get three configurations for the smartphone. There is a base 6GB + 64GB variant, a mid 6GB + 128GB variant, and a 8GB + 128GB variant. The storages are all UFS 2.1, which is something again we don’t see on budget smartphones. In terms of connectivity, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0. Powering it all up is a 5,000 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. There are two color options for the smartphone: Blue and Silver.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme RMX2200 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Realme V3 5G RMX2200
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6853V Dimensity 720 5G
- Android Version: Android 10
Steps to Install Realme V3 5G RMX2200 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme RMX2200, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This Flash File is for Realme V3 5G RMX2200.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Realme RMX2200 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme RMX2200.
Download Flash Files:
|Firmware File Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: RMX2200_11.A.18
File Size: 3 GB
|Flash File Name: RMX2200_11.A.17
File Size: 3 GB
|Flash File Name: RMX2200_11_A.10
File Size: 2.99GB
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme RMX2200 :
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme V3 5G RMX2200, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme V3 5G RMX2200
You can follow our complete guide with a screenshot: how to flash the stock firmware using the SP Flash tool, or you can watch our youtube video instruction for the same.
I hope this guide was helpful in installing the flash ROM file on your Realme RMX2200 smartphone.