Apple iOS13 and iPadOS 13 recently rollouts for every possible iPhone device for the iPhone and iPad, respectively. Likely, This is likely a revamped version changing a lot of features, and there were some settings changes such as Shuffle Music and Repeat music features, and some users were facing problems finding settings on the Apple Music app on iPad or iPhone.
Apple Music still has all those features, but it can be across by some steps placed at the bottom of the display. Not to mention, the old method seems quite easy, but this method featured a minimalist and straightforward design.
Today we are going to teach you “How you can Shuffle, Repeat song among others” on iPhone, iPad, and iWatch. Those features were quite better and so if you don’t know that you will learn at the end of this article.
- Turn on Repeat Music on iPhone, iPad, and iWatch
- Turn on Shuffle Music on iPhone, iPad, and iWatch
- Pro Tips
Turn on Repeat Music on iPhone, iPad, and iWatch
Apple still allows users to play songs or albums in Repeat and shuffle mode on your Apple Music app pre-installed on your device. Additionally, if you also want to play a song in Repeat mode, then you can follow the guide Repeat Music on iPhone, iPad, and iWatch.
How to Repeat Song, Playlist, Album on iPhone, and iPad?
- First, open the “Music app” on your device.
- Play a song or playlist of your choice that you want to play it on repeat.
- Then, Tap on the “Now Playing Strip” placed on the bottom screen of the display.
- Now, Click on the “Burger Menu” currently placed in the upper right corner of the music app.
- Click on the “Repeat icon” and then click on the “Up Next” alongside the “Repeat icon.”
- Then, your music will be playable on “Repeat” itself from song and album.
- That’s it. If you want to turn off, then follow the same steps to disable the Repeated mode.
How to enable the repeat mode on your PC or Mac?
- First thing first, you have to open your “Music app” on your Mac or Pc.
(If you are running on Windows, then you will find the Music app on your iTunes.)
- Select the song and album that you want to play and want to repeat on your PC.
- The turn-on repeat mode, which you will find on the top of windows.
- That’s it. If you wish to turn off, then double-click on the repeat mode again.
How to run on or off the repeat on or off on iWatch
Yes, the Apple Watch also offers you to turn shuffle and repeat mode on your Apple Watch Series 3 or later.
How to Turn on the Repeat mode on your iWatch Series 3 or later?
- To connect your iWatch with your AirPods or Bluetooth headphones, you need to connect first to your Apple Watch.
- Then, open the “Music App” on your device.
- Now, select the song or album that you want to play.
- After that, click on the 3-icon dot menu and tap on the “Repeat” mode.
- Which will play the song for you in a repeat mode placed on the right side of the device.
- That’s it, To turn off click again on the Repeat button to turn off.
Turn on Shuffle Music on iPhone, iPad, and iWatch
In this section, we will learn about how you can enable the Shuffle Music on iPhone, iPad, and iWatch
How to Shuffle song in Apple Music in iOS 13 and iPad 13?
- First, open the “Music app” on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Choose the song or album that you want to shuffle or repeat a song on your device and play that song.
- Then, you have to click on the Now Playing strip.
- Where you the other setting appears, you have to turn on the shuffle by taping on shuffle.
(The shuffle button is placed on the upper top right corner of the display.)
- That’s it, and then the shuffle icon that appears at the bottom of the screen depicts the shuffle is active.
How to disable the Shuffle mode?
It is quite similar to an active shuffle, but there are two more steps included.
- Start with opening the “Music app” and choose a song or album.
- Now, Tap on the Now playing strip now placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap on the shuffle again and then again tap on the shuffle bar.
- The Shuffle icon will disappear from the Now playing strip on the bottom.
How can you turn the shuffle on or on your PC or Mac?
- First, open the “Music app” on your Mac.
- Then, select the song or album from your Library.
- Click now on the Shuffle icon placed on the upper left corner of the windows.
- If you want to turn off, then double-click on the Shuffle icon to disable the Shuffle mode off on your Mac.
How to Turn on the Shuffle mode on or off on the Apple Watch Series 3 or later?
- Your Apple Watch must be connected to your device alongside AirPods or any Bluetooth headphone accessories.
- Then open the music app on your Apple Watch.
- Now, Choose the Song, Album, or playlist that you want to listen to.
- Then, there is the Shuffle option in the middle of the device.
- Please tap on the shuffle, and it will be immediately applied.
- That’s it, to turn off, you have to tap double until it goes back to normal.
You can turn on the repeat and shuffle mode without changing the setting. Noteworthy that the changes will be applied across your Apple ID sync.
- If you have enabled on your iPhone, then across all your devices, the settings will be applied and continue with Repeat and Shuffle mode.
- Also, You can also ask to enable the Repeat and Shuffle mode on your device, and the changes will be applied across your device.
Hopefully, this article helps you to enable the Repeat and Shuffle mode across your device, including the iPhone, iPad, and iWatch. If this article is worth your time, consider giving us feedback and your valuable opinion. If you have any queries, then share it with us in the comment section down below.