Nokia 8 is the latest flagship from Nokia which brings a good hardware and specs with a decent price to compete against OnePlus 5, Note 8 and many other flagship smartphones. If you are looking to root your Nokia 8? Well, In this guide I will show you how to root Nokia 8 without PC or Laptop safely.
Talking about the specs, Nokia 8 features a 5.3-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) and Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory and expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Nokia 8 comes with Dual 13MP rear Camera and 12MP front shooting camera. Nokia 8 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the front.
To root your phone, you need to download the application which we mentioned down below. The method given is safe and easy to root Nokia 8 in a minute just by a click.
The method is easy to use and saves the trouble to connect to PC via USB cable. In this method, we have given all the universal one-click Android root solution for Nokia 8. This article we are sharing some of the very popular Android APK by which you can easily root your Nokia 8 without any risk of hard bricking your android mobile. This method is totally safe if you are willing to get a rooted android device. All over the web, there are a lot of methods by which you can root Nokia 8 with a computer, but in here, we will discuss some safe way to root Nokia 8 using Android APK file.
Did you know? A rooted Android phone can be ten times powerful than the same unrooted device. Rooting Android may sound like an outrageous task which most of us don’t do, but once you get to know what you are doing then you’ll end up deciding. Some of the Coolest Apps in the play store requires root which will work smoothly if you made up your mind to root android you are welcome!
If you are here to root Nokia 8, first of all, read the steps properly. We don’t want you to try this without reading the instructions properly. We also have all the downloads in the link below which may be helpful to you.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEANS?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Nokia 8, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Nokia 8, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting Nokia 8, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your Nokia 8 by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Nokia 8.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- You can block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Nokia 8.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Note: Most latest smartphone which comes with Android Marshmallow and above OS don’t support these tool. So you need to check yourself first. In case if it doesn’t then wait for a couple of days or weeks. This Root application may soon support your device.
Steps to Root Nokia 8 without PC or Laptop in a minute:
- First of all, Enable Developer option on your Nokia 8.
- You need to Enable Unknown Sources on your phone settings
- Now to root Nokia 8, Go to this link down below.