Oppo introduced the latest device with the trending display feature with an aspect ratio of 18:9 called Oppo F5. If you are looking to root your Oppo F5? Well, In this guide I will show you how to root Oppo F5 without PC or Laptop safely.
Talking about the specs, Oppo F5 features a 6-inches LTPS IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by Octa-core Helio P23 Mediatek MT6763T processor coupled with 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM variant. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory and expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oppo F5 comes with 16 MP rear camera sensor to take the beautiful shot and 20MP front shooting camera. Oppo F5 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box. It also has a Fingerprint sensor mounted on the back. The phone is backed by 3200mAh battery.
In order to root your Oppo F5, you need to download the application which we mentioned down below. The method we have given here is safe and easy to root Oppo F5 in a minute just by a click.
The method simple and saves the trouble to connect to PC via USB cable. In this method, we have given all the universal one-click Android root solution for Oppo F5. Here we have shared some of the Popular Android Root APK by which you can easily root your Oppo F5 without any risk of hard bricking your android mobile. This method is totally safe if you are willing to get a rooted android device. All over the web, there are a lot of methods by which you can root Oppo F5 with a computer, but in here, we will discuss some safe way to root Oppo F5 using Android APK file.
Did you know? A rooted Android phone can be ten times powerful than the same unrooted device. Rooting Android may sound like an outrageous task which most of us don’t do, but once you get to know what you are doing then you’ll end up deciding. Some of the Coolest Apps in the play store requires root which will work smoothly if you made up your mind to root android you are welcome!
If you are here to root Oppo F5, first of all, read the steps properly. We don’t want you to try this without reading the instructions properly. We also have all the downloads in the link below which may be helpful to you.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEANS?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Oppo F5, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Oppo F5, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting Oppo F5, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your Oppo F5 by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Oppo F5.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- You can block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Oppo F5.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Note: Most latest smartphone which comes with Android Marshmallow and above OS don’t support these tool. So you need to check yourself first. In case if it doesn’t then wait for a couple of days or weeks. This Root application may soon support your device.
Steps to Root Oppo F5 without PC or Laptop in a minute:
- First of all, Enable Developer option on your Oppo F5.
- You need to Enable Unknown Sources on your phone settings
- Now to root Oppo F5, Go to this link down below.