If you own a Redmi 2 smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 2 [WT88047] Smartphone. To install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 2s, your phone must have an unlocked bootloader. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on Redmi 2 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Redmi 2, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This TWRP Recovery is developed by XDA Recognized Developer, ketut.kumajaya.Full Credits to him and the team.
This is a guide to Installing the latest TWRP for Redmi 2. This is a guide to Installing the latest TWRP 126.96.36.199 for Xiaomi Redmi 2. The TWRP 188.8.131.52 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.0 for Redmi 2. Download the TWRP Recovery 184.108.40.206 for Redmi 2 today and Read the steps below.
Root And Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery On Redmi 2
The rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only the Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding abilities on your Redmi 2. If you have a TWRP on Redmi 2, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in a few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Installing the latest TWRP for Redmi 2. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 2 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Redmi 2 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Redmi 2, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 2.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Redmi 2, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Your Phone must have an Unlocked Bootloader
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Redmi 2, you need Qualcomm Drivers installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery on your Phone
Full Guide to install Root on your phone
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Redmi 2, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.