Samsung has been pushing hard in the mid-range segment with its A-series and M series smartphones. These new series by Samsung are incredibly good value for money smartphones. The latest addition to the budget line-up of Samsung is the new Galaxy A21s. It has a Quad-camera setup at the rear, infinity-o display, running One UI, and is powered by a monstrous size big battery. Here we will share with you all the latest Galaxy A21s Stock Firmware files collections with flash file download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy A21s or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device but facing some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. If you’re facing any kind of similar issue with your handset, you’re in right place. Sometimes, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with boot loop or soft bricking as well. Therefore, you need to flash the Stock ROM again to get back on track easily.
By installing the firmware flash file on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A21s is having Samsung’s new Exynos 850 octa-core chipset coupled with RAM options from 3 to 6 GB. The phone has storage options to choose between 64 and 128 GB which is expandable by a MicroSD card up to 512 GB. The phone has a massive 5000 mAh of battery which can be charged using a 15w fast charger that comes in the box. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s has a 6.5-inch HD+ 720p resolution super AMOLED display with a punch-hole camera cut out which Samsung calls its infinity-o display. The phone has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and the screen-to-body ratio is around 83%. It has a pixel density of around 270 Pixels per inch (PPI). The phone weighs around 192 grams due to its big battery and thickness is around 8.9mm.
The phone runs on Android 10 based on Samsung’s One UI 2.0. It has features like dark mode, Android 10 gestures, and better one-handed usage. Galaxy A21s features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor along with a facial recognition system for the security of the device. It also supports DUAL nano-SIM for connectivity.
The Quad-camera setup of the Galaxy A21s consists of a 48 MP main camera with PDAF, then there is an 8 MP ultrawide sensor, followed by a 2 MP macro and 2 MP depth sensor along with LED flash. It can record videos at 1080p @ 30fps. The phone has HDR and Panorama shooting options as well. At the front, there is a 13 MP selfie shooter in a punch-hole design, it can also record videos at 1080p @ 30 fps.
The Galaxy A21s has Bluetooth 5.0, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n, and GPS. It comes in Black, White, Blue, and Red color options. The phone is said to be priced around GBP 179 (roughly Rs. 16,500).
What is a Stock ROM?
A smartphone or a device that comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing a similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with clean UI which fixes almost every common issue. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A21s
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover Samsung Galaxy A21s Stock Firmware Collections. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Download Samsung Galaxy A21s Stock Firmware
- A217FXXS8DWC2: Download – March 2023 patch
- A217MUBSADWC1: Download – March 2023 patch
- A217FXXU8DVK1: Download – October 2022 patch
- A217MUBUADVL2: Download – October 2022 patch
- A217MUBUADVI1: Download – August 2022 patch
- A217MUBU9DVF6: Download – June 2022 patch
- A217FXXU8DVG4: Download – June 2022 patch
- A217MUBU9DVF6: Download – June 2022 patch
- A217FXXU8DVF6: Download – June 2022 patch
- A217MUBS9CVE1: Download – April 2022 patch
- A217FXXS8CVD2: Download – April 2022 patch
- A217MUBS8CVB1: Download – February 2022 patch
- A217FXXS7CUL3: Download – December 2021 patch
- A217FXXS7CUL2: Download – December 2021 patch
- A217MUBU7CUI1: Download – September 2021 patch
- A217FXXU7CUI7: Download – September 2021 patch
- A217FXXS7CUI3: Download – September 2021 patch
- A217FXXU6CUG3 – Download – August 2021 patch
- A217FXXU6CUF5- Download – June 2021 patch
- A217MUBS6CUF4 – Download – March 2021 patch [South America]
- A217FXXU5CUD4 – Download – March 2021 patch [South America]
- A217MUBS5AUA1: Download – January 2021 patch [South America]
- A217FXXU5BUA2: January 2021 patch [Global]
- A217FXXU4BTL1: November 2020 patch [Middle East, Africa and Asia]
- A217MUBS3ATK2: November 2020 patch [South America]
- A217MUBU2ATG5 – August 2020 patch [South America]
- A217FXXU2ATG5 – July 2020 Patch [Russia]
- A217MUBU1ATF1 – June 2020 Security Patch [South America]
- A217FXXU1ATF3 – June 2020 Security Patch [Asia]
- A217MUBU1ATE6 – May 2020 Security Patch [South America]
- A217FXXU1ATE7 – May 2020 Security Patch [Europe]
- A217FXXU1ATEA – May 2020 Security Patch [Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Georgia]
- A217FXXU1ATE6 – May 2020 Patch [Middle East]
- A217FXXU1ATE2 – May 2020 Security Patch [Ukraine, Russia, and Georgia]
Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Galaxy A21s
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A21s, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy A21s battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A21s.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A21s, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin Tool
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.