Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 (SM-A310F) smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 came out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which can be later upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat.
About Samsung Galaxy A3 2016:
Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 features a 4.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 comes with a 13MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash and a 5MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box which can be later upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat and a Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Stock Firmware collection[
|Build Number||OS||Security Patch|
|A310FXXS5CSF1 / A310FXXS5CSF3||7.0||July 2019|
|A310MUBS3CSE1 / A310MUBS3CSE3||7.0||May 2019|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back-Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.