Android 10 is now official and started rolling out for the all Pixel devices along with Essential Phone, Redmi K20 Pro, and OnePlus 7 Pro model. While other smartphone OEMs are working on the beta build and soon roll-out the latest Android update to its devices. Now, Samsung devices are running on Android Pie-based One UI custom skin. If you’re using the latest flagship Samsung Galaxy Note 10 model and want to know when will your device model get Android 10 update, follow this post. Here we will share with you details of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 release date and features.
Samsung has basically known its slower software updates. Though, after the release of One UI, the flagship devices are getting software updates quite faster than earlier. Now, Samsung’s flagship device users are eagerly waiting for the Android 10 OS update. It’s also worth mentioning that the custom skins offer new Android versions with some tweaks and changes. Therefore, it may take some time to roll-out the latest One UI version on the top of Android 10 (aka Android Q).
There is good news that Samsung is actually working on this new update development process and will soon release it. Additionally, T-Mobile has also started testing period for their Note 10 variants which were recently confirmed by a T-Mobile Support page.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 release date
Meanwhile, there are a couple of leaks coming out that Samsung is working on the latest Android 10 version over One UI 2.0 respectively. Samsung has tested so many early beta builds of Android 10 for the Galaxy S10 series Snapdragon and Exynos variants. Whereas, Samsung also has a single test build of Android 10 for the Exynos chipset Galaxy Note 10 model. Though there is no confirmation about the Galaxy Note 10 Snapdragon variant.
Samsung is expected to release the early beta build for the Exynos Galaxy Note 10+ variant at first then for the Galaxy S10 series. Though there is no information about when the Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 will release officially. But we can expect to know more about One UI 2.0 at the Samsung Developer Conference at the end of October 2019. You will more details of leaked One UI 2.0 features or first look.
Till then we have to wait for more info.
Android 10 Features
The latest Android OS version brings new system UI, improved security and location control, app permissions access, family link, focus mode, faster security updates, live caption, smart reply, etc.
- Live Caption: This feature will automatically caption while you’re playing media on your phone of videos, podcasts, recordings, and audio messages. It works in offline mode as well.
- Smart Reply: In Android 10, you will get suggested responses to your incoming messages. Additionally, you will see the bubble feature just like Facebook Chat Messenger bubble for a quick reply.
- Sound Amplifier: With Sound Amplifier, your phone can boost sound, filter background noise, and fine-tune the audio to enhance the listening experience.
- Gesture Navigation: Gesture Navigation controls are now quicker and more intuitive than ever for the full-screen devices.
- Dark Theme: The dark theme reduces eye-strain and improves the device battery life.
- Privacy Controls: With Android 10 OS, you’re totally in control of your device privacy. User will know which apps are accessing data.
- Location Controls: Android 10 will let the users control which apps or the map access location or not.
- Security Updates: Android devices get monthly security updates via software update option over OTA. In Android 10 version, you’ll get the security patch updates even faster and easier via Google Play.
- Focus Mode: The beta version of Focus mode will let users select apps to control the usage timing and addiction towards them which is quite similar to the Digital Wellbeing.
- Family Link: It’s one of the new Android 10 features. You will need to set the digital ground rules and help yourself or your kids to make healthy habits. Keep track or control the screen time limits, app access, etc.
Hope this info is helpful to you. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.