Samsung finally started rolling the beta version of Android 10 for the Galaxy Note 10 series around the globe. The update brings the latest One UI 2.0 along with all Android 10 features. If you have not received the update, then you can follow our guide to install the Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 update.
According to Samsung, the new version of One UI brings many changes including UI refreshment, dark mode, Digital Wellbeing and many more to the table along with Android 10 features. If you have already signed up for the beta test program, then you will receive the update very quickly. You can check for the software update by tapping on Settings –> About Phone –> “Software update” to select the “Download and install” option. This will allow the software to update and load the beta version. If you have not signed up and want to try, then follow this guide to install Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 based on One UI 2.0.
Well, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 came out of the box with One UI 1.5 based on Android 9.0 Pie. As we already said, One UI is the new enhanced One UI interface design along with many new features and customizations. The main features of OneUI are one-handed usage and other features include a stem-wide dark mode, a new UI, and design language focused on ease of use and reachability, and a lot more things. With One UI 2.0, Samsung has improved and optimized the One UI software.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
With the Android 10 release, Samsung started working on their latest OneUI 2.0 for the Samsung Galaxy S10, Note 10 and Note 9. It is currently in the stage to test. Despite all this, there are a lot of new features with this new version which is working totally fine. Now, with that being said, we would be sharing the guide which you can install and try this all-new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 One UI 2.0 beta firmware.
Android 10 Features
The latest Android OS version brings new system UI, improved security and location control, app permissions access, family link, focus mode, faster security updates, live caption, smart reply, etc.
- Live Caption: This feature will automatically caption while you’re playing media on your phone of videos, podcasts, recordings, and audio messages. It works in offline mode as well.
- Smart Reply: In Android 10, you will get suggested responses to your incoming messages. Additionally, you will see the bubble feature just like the Facebook Chat Messenger bubble for a quick reply.
- Sound Amplifier: With Sound Amplifier, your phone can boost sound, filter background noise, and fine-tune the audio to enhance the listening experience.
- Gesture Navigation: Gesture Navigation controls are now quicker and more intuitive than ever for the full-screen devices.
- Dark Theme: The dark theme reduces eye-strain and improves the device battery life.
- Privacy Controls: With Android 10 OS, you’re totally in control of your device privacy. Users will know which apps are accessing data.
- Location Controls: Android 10 will let the users control which apps or the map access location or not.
- Security Updates: Android devices get monthly security updates via software update option over OTA. In the Android 10 version, you’ll get the security patch updates even faster and easier via Google Play.
- Focus Mode: The beta version of Focus mode will let users select apps to control the usage timing and addiction towards them. It’s quite similar to the Digital Wellbeing.
- Family Link: It’s one of the new Android 10 features. You will need to set the digital ground rules and help yourself or your kids to make healthy habits. Keep track or control the screen time limits, app access, etc.
Now, before we get straight to the guide, we would like to tell you that this would work only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10’s model listed below.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 N970U (Snapdragon variant)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 N970U1 (Snapdragon variant)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 N970F (Exynos/Snapdragon variant)
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 with One UI 2.0
Now, let us take a look at the prerequisites for installing the Android 10 Beta on Galaxy Note 10. Should we?
- This firmware is exclusively for Galaxy Note 10
- Make sure to have more than 50% battery on your device.
- A PC or Laptop to perform the installation.
- Download ADB fast boot drivers.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any incidental bricking/damage to your device while/after installing this firmware update. Follow the steps carefully.
Download Required Files
- Firmware File:
- N970WVLS2BSLA – January 2020 patch – Canada: Download
- N9700ZSU1BTA1 – December 2019 patch Hong Kong and Taiwan: Download
- N970FXXS1BSLE – January 2020 patch – Asia: Download
- N970U1UES2BSLD – January 2020 patch – US Unlocked: Download
- N970WVLU2BSL7 – December 2019 patch – Canada: Download
- N970FXXS1BSLD – December 2019 patch – Germany: Download
- N970U1UEU2BSLC – December 2019 patch – US Unlocked: Download
- N970USQU2BSL8 – December 2019 patch – T-Mobile: Download
- N970USQU2BSL7 – December 2019 patch – Verizon/AT&T: Download
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies software on the computer.
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on the PC.
- USB Drivers: Download Samsung USB drivers
Now, in order to install Android 10 Beta on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10, you need to follow these steps carefully. You need USB Drivers and the latest ODIN tool.
So, that’s it. After waiting all these months you can now install and enjoy the official Android 10 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
That’s it guys, We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below