Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Alcatel 1 5033A. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Alcatel 1 5033A. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Alcatel 1 5033A.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Alcatel 1 5033A which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Alcatel 1 5033A is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Alcatel 1 5033A running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel 1 5033A? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel 1 5033A
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel 1 5033A. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Alcatel 1 5033A on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel 1 5033A. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on Alcatel 1 5033A. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Alcatel 1 5033A. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Alcatel 1 5033A:
- You can unbrick your bricked Alcatel 1 5033A.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Alcatel 1 5033A.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Alcatel 1 5033A section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Alcatel 1 5033A
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Firmware File: Download [Alcatel_1_5033A_MT6739_14062018_8.1.0.zip]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel 1 5033A
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel 1 5033A, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Alcatel 1 5033A.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Alcatel 1 5033A has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Alcatel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Alcatel 1 5033A.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel 1 5033A
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Alcatel 1 5033A :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel 1 5033A [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.