Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hipad. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Chuwi Hipad in the palm of your hand. Great! Chuwi makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Chuwi Hipad. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Chuwi Hipad. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Chuwi Hipad and you need to fix it.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android Device is just installing Stock ROM on Chuwi Hipad. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hipad. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hipad
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hipad. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Chuwi Hipad on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Chuwi Hipad with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for Chuwi Hipad section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Chuwi Hipad:
- You can unbrick your bricked Chuwi Hipad.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Chuwi Hipad.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Chuwi Hipad section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Chuwi Hipad
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6797
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
- File: Software Update
|Download | Mirror [Uploading Soon]||
X20P_4+64_40PIN-FHD_5025+5025_OGS-TP_20180827+CH1006_0908 – full_x20p_fhd_portrait-user 8.0.0 O00623
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Chuwi Hipad
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Chuwi Hipad, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Chuwi Hipad.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Chuwi Hipad has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Chuwi USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hipad.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hipad
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Chuwi Hipad :
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Chuwi Hipad. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.