Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Dreamgate Wave S. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Dreamgate Wave S in the palm of your hand. Great! Dreamgate makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Dreamgate Wave S. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Dreamgate Wave S. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Dreamgate Wave S and you need to fix it.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android Device is just installing Stock ROM on Dreamgate Wave S. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Dreamgate Wave S. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Dreamgate Wave S
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Dreamgate Wave S. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Dreamgate Wave S on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Dreamgate Wave S with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for Dreamgate Wave S section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Dreamgate Wave S:
- You can unbrick your bricked Dreamgate Wave S.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Dreamgate Wave S.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Dreamgate Wave S section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Dreamgate Wave S
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Dreamgate Wave S
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Dreamgate Wave S, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Dreamgate Wave S.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Dreamgate Wave S has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Android USB Drivers
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Dreamgate Wave S.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Dreamgate Wave S
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Dreamgate Wave S :
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Dreamgate Wave S [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.