The Itel Vision 1 (Model: L6005) was launched with mid-range budget specifications and the device runs on Android 9.0 Pie. The device launched in February 2020 with a 6.09-inch display, 1.6GHz octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor, and 2GB of RAM. Now, if you’re one of the Itel Vision 1 users and looking for the Stock ROM to install on your device, you’ve come to the right place. Here we’ve shared the guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Itel Vision 1 along with download links and requirements as well. Some times, users may face issues like bricking or boot loop on their device due to software-related issues.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the boot loop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Itel Vision 1 device runs on Spreadtrum chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the SPD Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Itel Vision 1 L6005
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Itel Vision 1, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your Itel Vision 1
- Users can flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- To upgrade and Downgrade Itel Vision 1
- Unrooting or Fixing Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Itel Vision 1
- You can solve software problems by flashing the Stock ROM.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Itel Vision 1 L6005
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum Unisoc SC9863A soc
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
- Firmware File:
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download SPD Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Download Spreadtrum USB Driver and install it on your computer.
- You need to install the Latest Itel USB Drivers. [For Instructions to Install Android USB Drivers]
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Itel Vision 1:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Before you proceed with the below information, it is recommended to ensure that your Itel Vision 1 is at least 50% charged.
- In order to carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install on Itel Vision 1:
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Itel Vision 1 [Firmware/Unbrick]. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.