Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch in the palm of your hand. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch and you need to fix it.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android smartwatches. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android smartwatches are just installing Stock ROM on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch:
- You can unbrick your bricked K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android smartwatch.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MTK2502
- Android OS: Not Known
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android smartwatch.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Android USB Drivers
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on K88H Bluetooth Smartwatch [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.