If you own a Lenovo Smart Tab P10 smartphone, then here I will guide you on how to install official stock ROM on a Lenovo Smart Tab P10 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM On Lenovo Smart Tab P10 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo Smart Tab P10. Learn How To Install Stock ROM On Lenovo Smart Tab P10 pushing the below Guide and use the QPST Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on Lenovo Smart Tab P10. Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Smart Tab P10. Below is the given list of Stock ROM for Lenovo Smart Tab P10. Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for Lenovo Smart Tab P10 using the QPST.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your Lenovo Smart Tab P10 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to the old version also. In case if you have ricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Lenovo Smart Tab P10 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Lenovo Smart Tab P10.
To install the Stock Firmware on Lenovo Smart Tab P10, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Smart Tab P10 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo Smart Tab P10
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo Smart Tab P10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo Smart Tab P10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Stock ROM (TB-X705F_USER_S000017_20180831_Q00020_ROW)
Stock ROM (TB-X705F_USER_S000017_20180831_Q00020_ROW_TO_TB-X705F_USER_S000037_20181220_Q00020_ROW_WCF52C9502 – OTA)
Stock ROM (TB-X705F_USER_S000037_20181220_Q00020_ROW_TO_TB-X705F_USR_S200095_190528_Q00332_ROW_WCB7188D82 – OTA)
- THis guide is to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo Smart Tab P10
- This will work Lenovo Smart Tab P10
- Download the QPST
- Install the Latest Lenovo USB Drivers.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the the STOCK ROM on Lenovo Smart Tab P10:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it ! Once your installation is done ! Reboot the phone ! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Lenovo Smart Tab P10
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Lenovo Smart Tab P10 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.