If you own a Lenovo Z5 Pro GT smartphone, then here i will guide you on how to install official stock ROM on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM On Lenovo Z5 Pro GT below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. Learn How To Install Stock ROM On Lenovo Z5 Pro GT pushing the below Guide and use the QPST Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. Below is the given list of Stock ROM for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT using the QPST.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your Lenovo Z5 Pro GT smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have ricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Lenovo Z5 Pro GT lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Lenovo Z5 Pro GT.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) chipset coupled with 6/8/12GB of RAM and 128/256/512GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo under ZUI 10 and backed by a 3350 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Dual-camera setup with 16MP + 24MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP + 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
To install the Stock Firmware on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- By flashing Stock Firmware, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM.
- Common Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT [Updated]
Android 9.0 Pie Stock ROM:
Stock ROM (L78032_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00675.02_P_ZUI_10.5.061_ST_190119_qpst.zip)
Stock ROM (L78032_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00675.02_P_ZUI_10.5.078_ST_190126_qpst.zip)
Stock ROM (L78032_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00745.01_P_ZUI_10.5.304_ST_190710_qpst.zip)
Stock ROM (L78032_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00745.01_P_ZUI_11.1.021_ST_190802_qpst .zip)
Android 10 Q Stock ROM:
Stock ROM (L78032_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00145.1_Q_ZUI_11.5.223_ST_200401_qpst.zip)
Stock ROM (L78032_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00145.1_Q_ZUI_11.5.247_ST_200424_qpst .zip)
- THis guide is to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- This will work Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- Download the QPST
- Install the Latest Lenovo USB Drivers.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the the STOCK ROM on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it ! Once your installation is done ! Reboot the phone ! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.