On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Lenovo Z5 Pro GT L78032. Well, the device is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT L78032, you need to download the software called QFil or QPST (also known as Qualcomm flash tool). This method simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Lenovo Z5 Pro GT
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Lenovo Z5 Pro GT back to Factory State
- Device Name: Lenovo Z5 Pro GT L78032
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT L78032
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Lenovo Z5 Pro GT, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Lenovo Z5 Pro GT L78032
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Lenovo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: L78032_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00145.1_Q_ZUI_11.5.223
File Size: 3.5 GB
Android Version: Android 10.0
|Flash File Name: L78032_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00745.01_P_ZUI_10.5.304
File Size: 3.1 GB
Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
|Flash File Name: L78032_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00675.02_P_ZUI_10.5.078
File Size: 3.3 GB
Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Lenovo Z5 Pro GT.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the firmware flash file on your Lenovo Z5 Pro GT L78032 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.