Here we will guide on how to install Stock ROM On Moto G7 Plus. Download the ROM and required files and then follow this guide.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Moto G7 Plus below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Moto G7 Plus. This guide is followed by software known as ADB and Fastboot method which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Moto G7 Plus using the ADB and Fastboot command. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Moto G7 Plus using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the USB Drivers, ADB and Fastboot tool, and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Moto G7 Plus
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Moto G7 Plus. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (roll back the dead phone), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Moto G7 Plus lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Moto G7 Plus.
Here are below for Android 8.0 Oreo firmware Update for Moto G7 Plus. To install the Stock Firmware on Moto G7 Plus, Please follow the guide and download the ROM, Moto G7 Plus Latest USB Drivers and ADB and fastboot tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Moto G7 Plus smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Moto G7 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Moto G7 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Moto G7 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Moto G7 Plus.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools Zip
- Download the Motorola Device Driver
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Steps to Install Firmware on Moto G7 Plus:
There are two methods which you can follow. Check any of the methods, if the first method doesn’t work, you can simply follow the second method to install the stock firmware on Moto G7 Plus.
In this first method, you need to download and install the ADB and Fastboot tool along with Motorola USB Drivers. After installing you can simply boot your device into download boot / fastboot mode and connect your device to PC using a USB cable.
Just execute the Flash ROM.bat script on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fffdc4″ text_color=”#000000″]Before proceeding to install, make sure your phone has enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also, don’t forget to take the full backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. [/su_note]
- First of all, Unlock the bootloader on your phone. If your device is already unlocked, then skip this step.
- Now Install and Setup the ADB Fastboot on your PC.
- Move the downloaded Moto G7 Plus firmware to adb fastboot folder.
- Now boot your Moto G7 Plus into bootloader mode by turning the phone off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN + POWER button simultaneously for few seconds until you see the bootloader menu on your phone screen.
- Once you are in the bootloader menu.
- Connect your Moto G7 Plus to PC using USB Cable
- Open the ADB Folder where you extracted the firmware file.
- In the adb folder, hold the Shift Key (keyboard) and click the Right-click button (mouse) on any empty screen inside the ADB Folder.
- You will be seeing this option to open the command window.
- Once you see the command screen, now you can type the below command one by one on your PC.
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot
- Congrats, you have completed the process to Install Stock ROM Update on Moto G7 Plus.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the Stock Firmware on Moto G7 Plus. If you have any queries or feedback, please leave your comment down below.