Today we will guide you to install the stock ROM on Nubia Red Magic 5G. Nubia has announced its new gaming smartphone back on March 2020. The new Red Magic 5G sports an RGB light panel (on the back), it has Pressure sensitive zones of 300Hz touch-sensing rate, and also a built-in cooling fan. The device has a triple rear camera setup, which is arranged in a vertical manner to the center.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Nubia Red Magic 5G device runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the QFil Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
Nubia Red Magic 5G Device Overview
The Nubia Red Magic 5G features a 6.65 inches AMOLED display that comes with a Full HD+ display, which comes with pixels of 1080 x 2340. It also comes with an aspect ratio of 19:5:9, a pixel density of 388 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), a screen to body ratio of 82.5 percent, and a massive screen refresh rate of 144Hz.
Underneath the Nubia Red Magic 5G, it sports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, which is built on the 7nm process. We have seen this Soc in many other smartphones now. This is an octa-core SoC, and the setup includes a single Kryo 585 core, which clocks at a higher speed i.e., at 2.84 GHz, other three Kryo 585 cores which clock at 2.42 GHz. And finally, four Kryo 585 core, which clocks at 1.80 GHz. To the GPU side, it has the Adreno 650 GPU. Coming to the memory side, it sports 8, 12, and 16GB of RAM. And it has 128 and 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage. The smartphone runs on Redmagic 3.0, which is based on Android 10.
Coming to the optics, the Nubia Red Magic 5G sports a triple rear camera setup, which is arranged in a vertical manner to the center. This has a primary 64MP sensor with an aperture, the value of f/.18, and PDAF. Further, it gets an 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor with f/2.0 aperture. Finally, it gets a 2MP depth sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. This device also gets an LED flash, and it is capable of HDR and panoramas. It can also shoot videos in 8K resolution, to the front, the device sports an 8MP sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0.
The Nubia Red Magic 5G packs a 4,500 mAh battery that supports for 55W fast charging tech. The brand claims that it can do up to 56% in just 15 minutes and 100% in 40 minutes. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, and USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. Talking about the biometric options available, it comes with an optical in-display fingerprint scanner, and also support for face unlock. This device is available in six color options, namely the Eclipse Black, Hot Rod Red, Black, Mars Red, Cyber Neon, and Transparent.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Nubia Red Magic 5G
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Nubia Red Magic 5G, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
Stock ROM Advantages
Stock ROM comes by default on a smartphone or tablet device that usually runs on an operating system like Android OS. All the device OEMs provide the specially crafted and compatible firmware version for each and every model. It also offers a more stable and smoother user experience which you may not find on Custom Firmware.
- Fix Bootloop issue on Nubia Red Magic 5G
- Bricked your Nubia Red Magic 5G? Unbrick by following this tutorial
- Upgrade or Downgrade the software version on Nubia Red Magic 5G
- Can unroot the device
- Fix software related issues or bugs
- Get back the device warranty again, if under warranty period
- Device Name: Nubia Red Magic 5G
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Android Version: Android 10
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the Nubia Red Magic 5G model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing anything.
- If TWRP Recovery already installed, keep a Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
Method 1: Instructions to Install:
- First of all, to install the firmware on Nubia Red Magic 5G, download the package and move it to the device storage.
- Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update
- Tap on the 3 dot icon in the top right corner and select the update package.
- Find the zip file and confirm the process.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFil:How To Install firmware via QFil
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Nubia Red Magic 5G successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.