Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock ROM flash file on Vivo V11 PD1813F. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Vivo V11. Great! Vivo makes some of the best budget Android Devices. The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like you are also facing some issues with your Vivo V11.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Vivo V11 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Vivo V11 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Vivo V11 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install the Stock ROM flash file on Vivo V11? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Vivo V11 PD1813F
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V11. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Vivo V11 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V11. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V11. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Vivo V11. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Primo S3 mini:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo V11.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo V11.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for the Vivo V11 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo V11 PD1813F
- Product Model: Vivo 1806
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771
- Android OS: 10
- New Update: PD1813F_EX_A_8.70.13
Download Flash File:
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V11
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V11, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Vivo V11 PD1813F.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Vivo V11 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V11.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V11
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo V11 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V11 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.