Oppo makes some of the best budget-oriented devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your Oppo A83 Pro, then you can flash the stock firmware easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and install stock ROM for Oppo A83 Pro. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing the lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on Oppo A83 Pro device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then its time to flash the stock Firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which cause performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Oppo A83 Pro is to install stock firmware. So let’s install stock ROM in Oppo A83 Pro, shall we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83 Pro
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Oppo A83 Pro device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware in your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and setup device drivers in your PC. Then we will connect the device to PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the stock ROM on Oppo A83 Pro android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Oppo A83 Pro:
- You can unbrick your bricked Oppo A83 Pro.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Oppo A83 Pro.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A83 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A83 Pro
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A83 Pro, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Oppo A83 Pro
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83 Pro.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83 Pro
Here is a detailed guide on how to install stock ROM on Oppo A83 Pro using SP Flash tools. Please follow all the steps carefully.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Oppo A83 Pro by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!