Did you brick your device or Want to fresh install the firmware file on Realme Q? then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you on how to download and install the Stock firmware on Realme Q. The device is powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install Stock ROM on Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. Download the Realme Q Stock Firmware, drivers, and QFIL tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Realme Q.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Realme Q back to the previous working condition.
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme Q
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Realme Q using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Realme Q. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Realme Q using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Realme Q
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Realme Q
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Realme Q
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Realme Q
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Realme Q :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Realme Q
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Realme Q
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool || Download QGDP Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers.
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Install via QFIL Tool:
If the above method doesn’t work, then use the below QGDP tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Realme Q successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.