If you’re one of the Teclast P10 4G M1P3 users and looking for the Stock ROM to install on your device, you’ve come to the right place. Here we’ve shared the guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast P10 4G along with download links and requirements as well. Some times, users may face issues like bricking or boot loop on their device due to software-related issues.
Due to Android’s open-source nature, it’s quite easy to customize your device. But users can get errors if they don’t follow guides properly. Therefore, during the flashing Custom ROM or installing mod files or rooting their devices, users mostly face issues. It may be like a software performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more. So, it’s better to install the Stock ROM again.
Teclast P10 4G M1P3 Specifications:
Teclast P10 4G was announced in December 2018 which sports a 10.1-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels with 149 PPI pixel density.
Teclast P10 4G is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and backed by a 4850 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a single-camera setup with 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 0.31MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc.
Stock ROM and its importance
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes preloaded on a smartphone or tablet device from the manufacturer. It’s specially developed and designed to run on each and every particular device model. Therefore, only the Stock ROM can deliver a smoother and stable performance for a long time. Though the Stock Firmware can be boring for some of the people as the customization options are quite limited.
In that case, the interested users try to flash third-party firmware or modules to customize their devices and stuck into the issues. So, installing a Stock ROM will solve most of the issues. Check out some of the useful advantages of the stock firmware below:
- You can unbrick your bricked Teclast P10 4G.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Teclast P10 4G.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Teclast P10 4G.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- You can fix performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Teclast P10 4G M1P3
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Teclast P10 4G. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Name: Teclast P10 4G
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737M
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool and drivers for the Teclast P10 4G from the link below.
- Stock Firmware File:
- MTK VCOM Driver
- SP Flash Tool
- Teclast USB Drivers
Instructions to Install via SP Flash ToolFlash Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Teclast P10 4G. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.
- How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast P10 4G M1P3
- Easy Method To Root Teclast P10 HD Using Magisk [No TWRP needed]
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Teclast P10 4G with Android 9.0 Pie