Did you accidentally brick your Tecno DroiPad 10D P904, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest Stock ROM on Tecno DroiPad 10D. The guide is simple and easy.
The new Tecno DroiPad 10D launched in the year 2017 with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The device is powered by the Mediatek MT8735B with low-budget specifications. This firmware can be installed using the SP Flash Tool or Smartphone Flash Tool. We have shared both the Tecno DroiPad 10D supported firmware flash file and the SP Flash tool.
Why We Need Flash File?
Few users want to try customization, rooting, or modding the files. There are some cases where the device users unintentionally make mistakes and end up with software issues, etc. It also includes the device bricking, boot loop issue, software performance degrades, battery draining, app force closes, stuttering issues, and more. To such users, this guide will be helpful. If you are the one who messed the Tecno DroiPad 10D device, then don’t worry! Simply follow our guide to install the Stock ROM on Tecno DroiPad 10D.
What Is Stock ROM and its importance?
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes with a smartphone or tablet device preloaded from the OEM. Every device model has a specially designed stock firmware that runs smoothly and offers a stable user experience. It comes with a locked bootloader that maintains the security of the device system from external third-party firmware or files. However, due to the limited customization, most users want to flash custom files on their Android devices.
Here the problem arrives in the form of stability or performance issues or even unusability conditions. If you don’t know the benefits of having a stock firmware on your device or installing a stock firmware, then check out the brief points of the stock firmware advantages below.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick Tecno DroiPad 10D by following this guide.
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno DroiPad 10D.
- By following this guide, you can upgrade or downgrade your device.
- You can remove pattern lock, FRP lock, screen lock, pin lock, etc., by flashing this.
- Fix bugs or performance issues.
- Easily unroot your Tecno DroiPad 10D.
- Uninstall custom ROM using this guide
- Stock ROM offers official future software updates.
- Improves system performance, battery backup, etc.
- Easily use Google apps without any error.
- Device Name: Tecno DroiPad 10D P904
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT8735B
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Steps to Install Firmware File on Tecno DroiPad 10D P904
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Tecno DroiPad 10D. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone without root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Tecno DroiPad 10D from the link below.
Tecno DroiPad 10D P904 Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Tecno DroiPad 10D – P904-PA05A-N-180921V53
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
Instructions to Install
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno DroiPad 10D, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno DroiPad 10D.
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Tecno DroiPad 10D P904. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubts, do let us know.