Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Umidigi F1. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Umidigi F1 in the palm of your hand. Great! Umidigi makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Umidigi F1. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Umidigi F1. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Umidigi F1 and you need to fix it.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android Device is just installing Stock ROM on Umidigi F1. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Umidigi F1. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Umidigi F1
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Umidigi F1. This guide has been written in the beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Umidigi F1 on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Umidigi F1 with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for Umidigi F1 section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Umidigi F1:
- You can unbrick your bricked Umidigi F1.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Umidigi F1.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Umidigi F1 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Umidigi F1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Umidigi F1
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Umidigi F1, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Umidigi F1.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Umidigi F1 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Umidigi USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Umidigi F1.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Umidigi F1
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Umidigi F1 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Umidigi F1. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.
Umidigi F1 specifications:
Talking about the specifications, UMIDIGI F1 features a 6.3-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771, 64-Bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the UMIDIGI F1 comes with a dual 16MP + 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 5150 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. UMIDIGI F1 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.