Vivo makes some of the best budget-oriented devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your Vivo X9 Plus, then you can flash the stock firmware easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and install a stock ROM flash file for Vivo X9 Plus. You must flash stock firmware file if your device is regularly facing the lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on the Vivo X9 Plus device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then its time to flash the stock firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which cause performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Vivo X9 Plus is to install stock firmware. So let’s install stock ROM in Vivo X9 Plus, shall we?
- How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo X9 Plus
- Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Vivo X9 Plus
How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo X9 Plus
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on the Vivo X9 Plus device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware in your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and setup device drivers on your PC. Then we will connect the device to PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the stock ROM on the Vivo X9 Plus android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Vivo X9 Plus:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo X9 Plus.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo X9 Plus.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for the Vivo X9 Plus section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo X9 Plus
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow and later upgraded to Android 8.0
- File: Software Update
|Download | Mirror||
Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Vivo X9 Plus
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo X9 Plus. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo X9 Plus :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo X9 Plus.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo X9 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo X9 Plus. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.