On this page, we will guide you on installing the official stock ROM flash file on your Vivo Y33/Y33L. The device runs out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, which the Mediatek MT6765 processor powers. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Vivo Y33/Y33L, you need to download the SP Flash tool (also known as the Smartphone flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added a video and step-by-step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y33/Y33L Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick it using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo Y33/Y33L
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y33/Y33L
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo Y33/Y33L
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Vivo Y33/Y33L
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide.
- Restore Vivo Y33/Y33L back to Factory State
How to Flash Vivo Y33/Y33L Firmware File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y33/Y33L. Then, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you finish these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y33/Y33L
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%.
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD1422L_MT6735_A_1.8.7_051115
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 6.0 Marshmallow
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and Flash tools on your PC.
- Open the Flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once you load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you must load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- For most cases, you will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package; if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button.
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo Y33/Y33L, you need to turn off your device, hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together, and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button for a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo Y33/Y33L
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y33/Y33L device. Feel free to ask in the comments below.