Updated on October 10, 2020: Today, we have added the latest version of the flash file for the Vivo Y51L which adds the latest security patch and bug fixes. This flash file is tested and works 100%.
If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Vivo Y51L (Model: PD1510F). If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM on Vivo Y51L by using the QFil Flash tool or QPST Flash Tool.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the flash file on your device.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y51L Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y51L
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y51L
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo Y51L
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y51L
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y51L back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y51L
- Model: PD1510F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Android Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y51L
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y51L, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y51L
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Vivo USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File:
- PD1510F_11_OTA_0190: Download
- PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.1_vivo_qcom_LA.BR.1.1.3.c14-04700-8×16.0_msm8939 (Volte)
- PD1510F_EX_A_1.16.2_LA.BR.1.2.1-01210-8×16.0_msm8939 (Use this file Once)
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Vivo Y51L from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to FlashVivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock firmware on the Vivo Y51L :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Y51L.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the firmware flash file on your Vivo Y51L device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.