Have you encountered issues with your Vivo Y51L device, or do you need to reinstall the firmware file? We’re here to help you flash the stock firmware on your Vivo Y51L smartphone. Since this device is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC, we’ll be using either the QFil Flash tool or QPST Flash Tool to perform the firmware installation. If you’re new to this process, don’t worry, our comprehensive guide will walk you through each step to ensure a successful outcome.
By flashing the stock firmware on your Vivo Y51L, you can resolve various software-related issues such as lagging, software glitches, and performance problems. Follow our step-by-step guide to bring your device back to its optimal functioning state and enjoy a smoother user experience.
- What is Firmware Flash File?
- How to Flash Firmware File on Vivo Y51L
What is Firmware Flash File?
A firmware flash file is a software package that contains the necessary files and instructions to update, restore, or modify the operating system (OS) and software components of an electronic device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or router. These files are typically stored in a specific format and are used to fix software issues, upgrade the device to a newer version of the OS, or revert to a previous version if needed.
Flashing firmware files can resolve various problems, including performance issues, software glitches, and other software-related errors. It can also enable new features, enhance security, and optimize the overall functionality of the device. However, flashing firmware should be done with caution, as it may void the device’s warranty or, if done incorrectly, cause further issues or even render the device unusable.
Advantages of Flash File:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y51L Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y51L
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y51L
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo Y51L
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y51L
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y51L back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y51L
- Model: PD1510F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Android Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
How to Flash Firmware File on Vivo Y51L
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y51L, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y51L
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
- PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.2: Download
- PD1510F_11_OTA_0190: Download
- PD1510F_EX_C_2.7.1_vivo_qcom_LA.BR.1.1.3.c14-04700-8×16.0_msm8939 (Volte)
- PD1510F_EX_A_1.16.2_LA.BR.1.2.1-01210-8×16.0_msm8939 (Use this file Once)
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Vivo Y51L from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to FlashVivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolSteps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock firmware on the Vivo Y51L :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Y51L.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the firmware flash file on your Vivo Y51L device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.
I WANT SOFTWARE LODING IN MY VIVO Y51L