Vivo Y75A was launched in India with a 5.7-inch HD+ LCD display. Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek MT6763 SoC coupled with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 32GB of internal storage. The device sports a dual rear camera setup featuring a 13 MP primary camera.
In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y75A powered by a MediaTek MT6763 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Vivo Y75A Device Overview:
Vivo Y75A features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 4 x 2.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4 x 1.6GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU Clock and ARM Mali-G71 MP2, 770MHz GPU processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal memory card. The camera on the Vivo Y75A comes with a 13MP rear Camera with LED flash, and a 16MP front shooting camera.
Vivo Y75A runs on Android 7.1.1 out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y75A Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo Y75A
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y75A
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo Y75A
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y75A
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y75A to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y75A
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1
How to Install Vivo Y75A Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y75A. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y75A
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD1718_A_1.11.3
Android Version: Android 7.1.1
|Download | Mirror|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo Y75A, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo Y75A
Follow Complete Tutorial | Watch Video Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y75A device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.