If you’re the vivo Y9s user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check How to Install Stock ROM on vivo Y9s [Firmware flash file]. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the vivo Y9s device runs on Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using the any method given below.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
- You can unbrick your bricked vivo Y9s.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your vivo Y9s.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your vivo Y9s.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on vivo Y9s PD1945
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for vivo Y9s. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Supported: vivo Y9s PD1945
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: 10 Q
- Funtouch OS: 10
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool and drivers for the vivo Y9s from the link below.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate your firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on vivo Y9s PD1945. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.