Did you accidentally brick your Vivo Z3, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest Stock ROM flash file on Vivo Z3. The guide is simple and easy.
This firmware can be installed using the AFTool or QFil Tool. We have shared both the method to flash the firmware on Vivo Z3.
Talking about the specifications, Vivo Z3 features a 6.3-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 2280 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, 64-bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Vivo Z3 comes with a dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 12MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,315 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Vivo Z3 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo Z3.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Z3.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo Z3.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Vivo Z3 PD1813B
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo Z3. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Supported: Vivo Z3 PD1813B
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool and drivers for the Vivo Z3 from the link below.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate your firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo Z3 PD1813B. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.