If you ever wondered you can install Official Stock ROM On Wiko View Prime, then you are in the right place. Now you can install the officially released Android 7.1 Stock ROM on Wiko View Prime smartphone. Follow the guide below to install the official Stock ROM on Wiko View Prime based on Android 7.1 Nougat. Android 7.1 Nougat is the latest Android iteration which came out last year from google as a surprise for Nexus lineup. It is the sweetest released Android OS till now in Smartphone industry.
This guide is followed by a software known as QPST which is simple and easy. You can just install Android Stock ROM On Wiko View Prime using the QPST. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Wiko View Prime using the guide. We have included the screenshot of the QPST to make it easy and sound.
Talking about the specs, Wiko View Prime features a 5.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It is running on Android 7.1 Nougat powered by Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Processor clubbed by 4GB of RAM. It has external memory card support with up to 128GB. Wiko View Prime is backed by 3,000 mAh battery for a long run.
How To Install Stock ROM On Wiko View Prime
Download the Full Stock ROM which we given down below. You can also update your Wiko View Prime smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Wiko View Prime lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Wiko View Prime.
Here are below of Android 7.1 Nougat firmware Update for Wiko View Prime. To install the Stock ROM On Wiko View Prime, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Wiko View Prime smartphone.
What Is In Android 7.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 Emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Wiko View Prime
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Wiko View Prime
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Wiko View Prime
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Nougat Firmware On Wiko View Prime.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- THis guide is to Install Stock ROM on Wiko View Prime
- This will work on Wiko View Prime with MSM8917
- Download the QPST
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the the STOCK ROM on Wiko View Prime:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it ! Once your installation is done ! Reboot the phone ! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Wiko View Prime
You have completed the steps for How to Install Stock ROM On Wiko View Prime. Also this is the same step to install Stock ROM on Wiko View Prime.