Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on ZYQ U2. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so are you someone who has a ZYQ U2 device? Well, there is no denying the fact that the ZYQ comes up with some of the best Android Devices in the market. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the ZYQ U2 is powered by a MediaTek processor under the hood. There are times when things do not go well with this kind of devices. Anyways, it looks like that you are facing some issues on your ZYQ U2.
Now, one of the best ways to fix any issues or errors on the ZYQ or any Android Device, in general, is by installing the stock ROM again on it. Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your ZYQ U2 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. So today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on ZYQ U2.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on ZYQ U2? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on ZYQ U2
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on ZYQ U2. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the SP Flash tool for the ZYQ on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on ZYQ U2. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on ZYQ U2. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your ZYQ U2. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your ZYQ U2:
- You can unbrick your bricked ZYQ U2.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your ZYQ U2.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ZYQ U2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on ZYQ U2
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on ZYQ U2, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for ZYQ U2
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest ZYQ USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on ZYQ U2.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on ZYQ U2
Here is a detailed guide on how to install stock ROM on ZYQ U2 using SP Flash tools. Please follow all the steps carefully.
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your ZYQ U2 by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!