Samsung has started rolling out the latest July patch update for the Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Wi-Fi devices. The firmware update bumps up a new software version T590XXU3CTH1 based on Android 10. All the interested Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Wi-Fi users can now download and install the latest July 2020 patch update from this article.
The firmware OTA update is making its way in a gradual manner in European countries and it may take a couple of days or so in order to hit all the units completely to the rest of the regions. Meanwhile, the July 2020 Android Security Patch brings increased system security and stability. There are no additional features or improvements released with this update. So, we will suggest you check for the OTA update or manually flash the firmware in order to keep updated with the latest patchset.
Check OTA Updates
You can always check for the OTA update manually on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Wi-Fi handset via the device Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Check for updates. If there is a new firmware update available, just make sure to grab it by downloading and installing the firmware update. For a successful and faster update process, you should connect your handset to a Wi-Fi network and maintain at least 50% of charge.
Firmware Info: T590XXU3CTH1
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Wi-Fi
- Model Number: SM-T590
- Region: Europe
- Software Version: T590XXU3CTH1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-07-01
How to Flash Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Wi-Fi July 2020 Update
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Wi-Fi device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This ROM is supported only on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Wi-Fi variant.
- To avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process, make sure to charge it at least 50% or more
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the July 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Wi-Fi model with build number T590XXU3CTH1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.