If you are using ZTE blade A7 Vita smartphone and want to root then you’re in right place. You can now Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade A7 Vita (A0722) and root using Magisk.
Here in this article, we will cover all the basic details, requirements, download links, and installation steps completely. If you’re an advanced user or a developer, you may know that installing TWRP Recovery and rooting a device can make a huge difference in user experience. You can simply do a lot of things or customizations after installing TWRP Recovery and gaining root access. You will be able to flash Custom ROMs, install Mods, perform backup and restore, installing root, and more.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE Blade A7 Vita features a 5.45-inch S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the ZTE Blade A7 Vita comes with a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,200 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. ZTE Blade A7 Vita also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Now, we will talk about the TWRP Recovery and its advantages and then installation steps.
TWRP Recovery: Overview
TWRP full form is “Team Win Recovery Project”. It let the user flash recovery files and ROM files over ZIP or image extension easily with a simple and fully-featured User Interface. The TWRP is so much popular and widely used by the users and developers all over the world. Here we have mentioned some of the advantages of installing TWRP Recovery on your device.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- Flash Custom ROM.
- Flash modding zip files to customize your phone.
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP.
- Root and Unroot with SuperSU.
- Install Magisk for root and unroot.
- Flash GApps package as well.
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery.
- Flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on ZTE blade A7 Vita.
- Remove all bloatware using TWRP.
- You can underclock and overclock the system performance.
- Perform clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE blade A7 Vita (A0722)
We will share you the full depth guide on how to download and install TWRP recovery on ZTE blade A7 Vita handset. After successfully installing TWRP, you can install several Mods, flash ROMs, take backup & restores, and more. Follow the download links and requirements as well. Then check the full depth guide completely.
- TWRP Recovery file: Download Here | Mirror link
- Download SuperSU Zip – For root using SuperSU
- Download Magisk Zip – For root using Magisk
- ZTE USB Driver – Download and Install on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC
- This guide and file are only supported for ZTE blade A7 Vita (A0722). Don’t use it on other devices.
- You will require to unlock the bootloader on ZTE blade A7 Vita. (Process will be the same)
- Charge your device battery up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup without Root of your device data.
- You will need a USB cable and a PC/Laptop to connect your phone with the computer.
Installation Guide using ADB fastboot method:
Follow the instructions given down below to install TWRP on your phone:
- Rename the TWRP image file to recovery. That’s important!
- Download and install or extract the Android SDK or ADB Folder. (C:\ADB & Fastboot)
- Now, open the command window on the same adb folder by pressing and holding the Shift key + right-click on an empty space inside the folder.
- Select the “Open PowerShell window here” or Command Window option.
- Turn off your phone and connect to the PC via a USB Cable.
- Next, Press and hold the Volume Down + Power key together for a few seconds to boot into Fastboot mode.
- Now enter the following command and hit enter:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once you are done, you can reboot your phone using the following command:
You’re done. You have installed TWRP Successfully.
Steps to Root ZTE blade A7 Vita (A0722)
In order to root your phone, you will need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root ZTE blade A7 Vita without PC or Computer. Here in this guide, we will share how to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone.
What is Rooting?
Rooting for Android means similar to the jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. It will give you the superuser access as an administrator to use your device over an Android subsystem and system apps.
Though sometimes improper rooting may brick your device or void your device warranty as well (if applicable). But it will give you some unleash power and access to change or edit the system settings, themes, icons, install other mod files, etc.
Advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your ZTE blade A7 Vita (A0722), even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your device by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking device.
- Uninstall Bloatware on ZTE blade A7 Vita.
- You can block Ads on any applications.
- By Rooting ZTE blade A7 Vita, you can View, Edit, or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and Xposed module support.
Steps to Root ZTE blade A7 Vita:
Here is the guide on how to root ZTE blade A7 Vita smartphone. Make sure to follow only one method, either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.Guide to Install SuperSU on Your Device Guide to Install Magisk and Magisk Manager
Hope that you have successfully installed TWRP and enabled root access on your ZTE blade A7 Vita (A0722) device. In case if you’re facing any issue, feel free to ask in the comments down below.