Spotify allows you to access almost any song you would like for free. It is a streaming service for music, podcasts, and videos, where you can access content from millions of artists worldwide. The basic features, such as listening to music, are totally free; but Spotify Premium is an upgrade option for you for other features.
You can either browse or search for what you want to hear if you prefer. But, not everyone likes this streaming platform, and now they are seeking for a way to uninstall Spotify on their Windows 11 PC. As of now, the same thing they will get on Apple Music, YouTube Music, etc. So, in case you don’t know how to do this, make sure to perform the methods given in this guide.
How To Uninstall Spotify on Windows 11
There are some tricks available that you can utilize to uninstall Spotify on your Windows 11 PC. So, if you are looking for such methods, make sure to read this guide until the end.
Method 1: Via Windows Settings
You can use the Windows 11 Settings menu in order to remove the application from your device. So, let’s check out how to do this:
- Initially, you must press the Win+I button simultaneously in order to open the Settings app.
- Then, tap on the Apps tile and switch to the Apps & Features.
- After that, from the right side of the screen, locate the Spotify App and tap on the three-dot button. Then, simply select the Uninstall option.
- Finally, open hit the Ok button if it asks for confirmation.
Method 2: Via Control Panel
If you find the above method quite challenging, then you can use the Control Panel to remove the Spotify app. So, in case you don’t know how to do this, make sure to perform these steps:
- Firstly, open the Control Panel and tap on the Programs.
- After that, tap on the Programs and Features.
- Now, simply locate the Spotify app from the open list.
- Thereafter, you must right-click on it and select the Uninstall option.
- Then, hit the Ok button and wait until it gets removed.
Method 3: Use The Windows Search Menu
This is the easiest method that you can use to delete the app on your Windows 11 PC. So, in case you don’t know about this, here are the guidelines that will help you:
- Initially, hover over towards the search menu and search for Spotify.
- Then, choose the Uninstall button. However, you will be redirected towards the Control Panel by doing this.
- After that, search for the Spotify app and tap on the three-dot button. Then, choose the Uninstall option and hit the Ok button.
Method 4: Use The PowerShell
This is a bit longer method to perform, so if you have no time to perform this, then we suggest you try the other methods mentioned above. Otherwise, follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the PowerShell using the admin privileges.
- After that, execute the command:
- Now, a list of installed apps will be listed. So, to find your app, you can simply right-click on the PowerShell title bar.
- Then, hover to the Edit > Find > search for Spotify and hit the Find Next button to search.
- Now, locate the Spotify and hit the Cancel button.
- After that, select the text mentioned next to PackageFullName and copy it.
- Now, simply execute the command:
Remove-AppxPackage App Name.
Note: Replace the App name with the text that you have copied before. For example:
So, that’s how you can uninstall the Spotify app on your Windows 11 PC. We hope that the above-mentioned methods in this article have helped you. But, in case you still have any doubts on your mind regarding the topic, comment below.