Updated on January 09, 2021: Today Xiaomi finally started rolling the Android 11 beta for the Poco F2 Pro in Europe with software version V188.8.131.52.RJKEUXM. The update is still based on MIUI 12 and features all-new Android 11 features in it. Such as Built-in screen recording, New conversations tab, Bubble Message, Improved accessibility, and many more.
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro is the first successor of Poco F1 launched in Europe. If you have bought this device and still not received a new update on your device, then this guide is for you. Here, we will share all the latest Europe Stable ROM for Poco F2 Pro.
If you have not received any new updates to the device recently, then follow up on our guide on how you can check for the software update manually. To do that, head to the Settings -> About Phone and Tap on a Software Update to check for the new version for the Poco F2 Pro.
Manually Check OTA Updates
Before moving to the guide, we recommend you to first check if the OTA is already available for your device manually. To do that, go to the phone Settings > About Phone > Software update. Additionally, you can perform this task via the Software Updater app directly. If the software version available, you can grab it.
Updated on October 11, 2020: Today Xiaomi rolled the September 2020 security patch for Poco F2 Pro in Europe region with build number V184.108.40.206.QJKEUXM.
Updated on July 14, 2020: Poco F2 Pro in Europe received a second update for MIUI 12 which upgrades to July 2020 security patch with version V220.127.116.11.QJKEUXM.
Updated on July 14, 2020: Today Xiaomi has started pushing the latest firmware update that brings the all-new MIUI 12 skin, other system improvements, and a bunch of new features. The update is based on Android 10 and bumps up a software version V18.104.22.168.QJKEUXM for the European variant Poco F2 Pro units.
The new software update brings new system animations, redesigned UI, privacy protection, ringtones, app permissions, floating window, AI call assistant, Xiaomi health, control center, accessibility settings, dark mode, trips, Mi carrier services, messaging, improvements in home screen/camera/weather, and a lot more.
Firmware Details and Download
- New: Documents now can be recognized in real time
- Hiding full screen indicator made the UI elements overlap in the new version. If you’re experiencing this problem, turn this feature off in Settings > Additional settings > Full screen display
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2020. Increased system security.
- New: New video filters: Gold vibes, Lime, Cyberpunk, and Black ice
|MIUI 22.214.171.124 – V126.96.36.199.QJKEUXM
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2020. Increased system security.
- Other improvements and optimizations
- Optimization: The screen didn’t always respond to touch during unlocking
- Fix: Floating windows made the screen unresponsive to touch in some cases
|MIUI 188.8.131.52 – V184.108.40.206.QJKEUXM
- System animations
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- System visuals
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- Super wallpapers
- New: Super wallpapers break physical boundaries and keep inspiring you with every touch.
- Fix: Status bar colors weren’t displayed correctly in the Dark mode
- Privacy protection
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- Floating windows
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split screen and floating windows.
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- Mi Share
- New: Recently connected devices will be pinned on top of the list for a short time
- Dark mode
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- New: You can hide private items while casting and minimize the window to multitask.
- Always-on display
- Fix: Lock screen items were shown on the Always-on display
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2020. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t work on Always-on display in some cases
- Removed: Lock screen and Always-on display issues in Second space
- Home screen
- New: Animated Home screen icons are neat and satisfying.
- New: We’ve added a new animation for uninstalling apps.
- New: Gravitational animations make returning to Home screen look seamless and natural.
- New: Varying speed options for shooting short videos
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t always work on Always-on display
- Fix: Noise appeared during calls when earphones were connected
|MIUI 220.127.116.11 V18.104.22.168.QJKEUXM
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
How to Install MIUI Europe Stable ROM for Poco F2 Pro (lmi)
Installing the stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices is comparatively easy. But you should follow all the pre-requirements and downloads below before proceeding.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (lmi) only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 50%.
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install it on the PC
We recommend to take a full backup first. GetDroidTips will not be held responsible for any type of issue on your device while or after following this guide or even flashing any file. So, proceed at your own risk.
Instructions to Install:
We assume that you’ve followed the downloads and requirements properly. Now, you can proceed to install MIUI Europe Stable ROM on Poco F2 Pro. Check out the guide link below along with a video tutorial as well.
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve updated or installed the latest MIUI version on your Poco F2 Pro (lmi) successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.