Vivo T2x 5G is the latest entry-level smartphone powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and a 5000mAh battery. The phone runs on Android 13 with FunTouch OS 13 on top.
This guide has the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo T2x 5G (PD2188) powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 6020 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool, which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So, without wasting time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Vivo T2x 5G Device Overview
The Vivo T2x 5G, while mirroring the SIM and software features of its sibling, the Vivo T2 5G, brings forth some distinct specifications of its own. The device showcases a slightly larger 6.58-inch full-HD+ screen with a resolution of 1,080×2,408 pixels. At its core, it is driven by the MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC, paired with up to 8GB of RAM and bolstered by the innovative RAM 3.0 technology.
In the camera department, the T2x 5G offers a dual rear configuration, which includes a 50-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 lens and a secondary 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 lens. An 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 lens is embedded at the front for those selfie moments and video interactions.
The phone houses an internal storage of 128GB, which can be ramped up to an impressive 1TB using a microSD card. As for connectivity and sensors, the T2x 5G remains consistent with the Vivo T2 5G.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a robust 5,000mAh battery, supported by 18W rapid charging capabilities. The smartphone flaunts dimensions of 164.05×75.60×8.15mm and tips the scale at 184 grams.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo T2x 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick it using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo T2x 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Vivo T2x 5G
- Fix: Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Vivo T2x 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo T2x 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo T2x 5G to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo T2x 5G PD2188
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek’s Dimensity 6020
- Android Version: Android 13
How to Install Vivo T2x 5G PD2188 Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo T2x 5G. Then, download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you finish these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo T2x 5G PD2188
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2188_A_220.127.116.11
File Size: 4 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 13
|Download | Mirror|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the Flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button.
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo T2x 5G PD2188, you need to turn off your device, hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together, and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo T2x 5G PD2188
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo T2x 5G device. Feel free to ask in the comments below.