In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo V23 5G PD2167F powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Vivo V23 Device Overview:
The Vivo V23 features a 6.44 inches panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor built on a 6 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.5 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G68 MC4. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with Function 12 skin running on top.
In optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a dual selfie camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, we get a 50 MP primary sensor with an f/2.0 lens and an 8MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.3 lens. The front and the rear camera setup can do a 4K video recording at 30 fps.
The smartphone comes with two storage options: 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. We do not get a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C. And for sensors, we get an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4200 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 44W power adapter. The smartphone is available in two color options: Sunshine Gold and Stardust Black. We get a color-changing back panel when exposed to sunlight on this smartphone.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo V23 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo V23 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo V23 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo V23 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo V23 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo V23 5G back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo V23 5G PD2167F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G
- Android Version: Android 12 with Funtouch 12
How to Install Vivo V23 5G PD2167F Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo V23 5G, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo V23 5G PD2167F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers, and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Infinix Smart HD X612, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix Smart HD X612
Follow Complete Tutorial | Watch Video Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo V23 5G device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.