Vivo V25 5G was launched in India that features a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC coupled with up to 12GB of RAM support. The device sports a triple rear camera setup featuring a 64 MP primary camera. The handset has a 50 MP with Eye Autofocus and an f/2.0 aperture lens.
In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo V25 5G (PD2215F ) powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Vivo V25 5G Device Overview:
The Vivo V25 5G features a 6.44 inches AMOLED panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2404 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor built on a 6 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G68 MC4. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with Funtouch 12 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 64 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 50 MP wide sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. The rear and the front camera setup can capture 4K videos at 30 fps.
The smartphone comes in three storage options: 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. We also get a hybrid microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4500 mAh battery that supports 44W quick charging. The smartphone has three color options: Elegant Black, Sunrise Gold, and Surfing Blue.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo V25 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo V25 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo V25 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo V25 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo V25 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo V25 5G to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo V25 5G PD2215F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 900
- Android Version: Android 12 with FuntouchOS 12
How to Install Vivo V25 5G PD2215F Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo V25 5G. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo V25 5G PD2215F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2215F_EX_A_22.214.171.124
File Size: 4.8 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 12
|Download | Mirror|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo V25 5G PD2215F, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo V25 5G PD2215F
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo V25 5G device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.