Chinese smartphone brand Vivo has achieved tons of success in India because of its aggressively priced budget and mid-range smartphones. The corporate usually packages excellent specs and features in its products and is available at attractive prices too. The newest device from Vivo’s catalog is that the Vivo X50 Pro, which may be a mid-range device.
If you’re the Vivo X50 Pro PD2005 user and looking for the official Firmware flash file to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you will find a guide to install the Stock ROM flash file on Vivo X50 Pro. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the boot loop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the boot loop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Vivo X50 Pro device runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using any method given below.
- Vivo X50 Pro Specifications: Overview
- Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
- Steps to flash Stock ROM file on Vivo X50 Pro PD2005
Vivo X50 Pro Specifications: Overview
Vivo X50 Pro smartphone has an AMOLED display. It measures 159.5 mm x 75.3 mm x 7.5 mm and weighs 173 grams. The phone comes with a 6.56-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2376 pixels at a pixel density of 398 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 19.8:9.
Under the hood, the device is powered by a 2.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Vivo X50 Pro runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4315mAh battery. The Vivo X50 Pro supports proprietary fast charging.
In the camera department, the Vivo X50 Pro on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.6 aperture; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.46 aperture; a 3rd 8-megapixel camera with an f/3.4 aperture and a fourth 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.45 aperture.
The Vivo X50 Pro runs FunTouch OS 10.5 supported Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Vivo X50 Pro may be a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Vivo X50 Pro measures 158.46 x 72.80 x 8.04mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 181.50 grams. it had been launched in Black Mirror and LOX colors.
Connectivity options on the Vivo X50 Pro include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, and USB Type-C with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include an ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of boot loop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo X50 Pro.
- It Fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo X50 Pro.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo X50 Pro.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Supported: Vivo X50 Pro PD2005
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: 10 Q
- Funtouch OS: 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Steps to flash Stock ROM file on Vivo X50 Pro PD2005
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo X50 Pro. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Vivo X50 Pro from the link below.
Download Firmware Files:
- PD2005F_EX_A_8.83.7: Download
- PD2005F_EX_A_6.70.26: Download
- PD2005F_EX_A_6.70.25: Download
- PD2005F_EX_A_6.70.21: Download
- PD2005F_EX_A_6.70.18: Download
- PD2005F_EX_A_6.70.15: Download
- PD2005F_EX_A_1.10.16: Download
- PD2005F_EX_A_1.9.5: Download
- PD2005_A_1.7.10: Download | Mirror [Full ROM]
- PD2005F_EX_A_1.9.2: Download
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the Vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate your firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mode
- You can now connect your phone to a PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo X50 Pro PD2005. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubts, do let us know.