Vivo Y15C was launched in India that features a 6.51-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display. Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 SoC coupled with up to 3GB of RAM and up to 64GB of internal storage. The device sports a dual rear camera setup featuring a 13 MP primary camera. The handset has a 44 MP autofocus selfie camera.
In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y15C (PD2140JF ) powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Vivo Y15C Device Overview:
The Vivo Y15C features a 6.51 inches IPS panel with a 60 Hz refresh rate. It is an HD+ panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Helio P35 processor built on a 12 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 2.3 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the PowerVR GE8320. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with Funtouch 12 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a dual rear camera setup and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 13 MP primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens and a 2 MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is an 8 MP wide sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. Both the rear and front camera setup are limited to 1080p video recording at 30 fps.
The smartphone comes in a single storage option with 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM. We do get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM Radio and MicroUSB 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, compass, and gyroscope. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that supports standard quick charge. The smartphone has two color options: Mystic Blue and Wave Green.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y15C Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo Y15C
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y15C
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo Y15C
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y15C
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y15C to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y15C PD2140JF
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35
- Android Version: Android 12 with FuntouchOS 12
How to Install Vivo Y15C PD2140JF Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y15C. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y15C PD2140JF
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2140JF_EX_A_3.10.5
File Size: 4 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 12
|Download | Mirror|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo Y15C PD2140JF, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo Y15C PD2140JF
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y15C device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.