Did you accidentally brick your Vivo Y20T PD2093F, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest Stock ROM flash file on Vivo Y20T. The guide is simple and easy.
This firmware can be installed using the AFTool or QFil Tool. We have shared both methods to flash the firmware on Vivo Y20T.
Vivo Y20T Device Overview:
The Vivo Y20T features a 6.51 inches IPS LCD panel. It has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we have the mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 that is built on an 11 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Kryo 260 Gold cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and four Kryo 260 Silver cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 610.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 13MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The front and the rear setup is limited to only 1080p video recording.
There is only a single storage variant of this smartphone with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There is a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion. For communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0,
GPS, FM radio, and micro-USB 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, and compass. There is a 5000 mAh battery powering this smartphone and it supports 18W fast charging. The smartphone is available in two color options, Obsidian Black, and Purist Blue.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually, when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications, he opts to move from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any change, reverting to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of boot loop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo Y20T.
- It fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y20T.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo Y20T.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Supported: Vivo Y20T PD2093F
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Vivo Y20T PD2093F
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo Y20T. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Vivo Y20T from the link below.
Download Flash File:
|Flash File Name: PD2093F_EX_A_3.11.2
File Size: 3.5 GB
|Flash File Name: PD2093F_EX_A_3.11.0
File Size: 3.5 GB
- PD2093F_EX_A_3.11.0: Download
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via AFTool:
- Launch the Vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate the firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to a PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo Y20T PD2093F. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.