Are you too facing the Xbox Live Error code 8015402B? Then don’t be worried, as rest assured you are not the only one to face this problem. Let us go through some of the walkthroughs which successfully helped some user to get rid of the Xbox Live Error code 8015402B.
The Error 8015402B essentially means that the email address associated with the MSA has not been verified. If this scenario is applicable, you should be able to fix the issue by getting access to the email account that you used and verifying it by following the steps included inside the verification email. If this doesn’t work, force your account to download the profile locally.
Steps to Fix Xbox Live Error Code 8015402B
Method 1: Verify the Email Address
If you want to get an error-free life with your Xbox Live. Then, at first, you need to verify your email account to confirm your convenience to the Microsoft services.
- Open the Xbox application.
- And click on the Social option from the Menu bar.
- When you will be able to view it, then select the “Join the fun” option under the Xbox Live section.
- After that, you will be able to see a new page that will notify you to sign up.
- Then, you have to click on the Signup option. This will support you to build your Xbox Live account.
If you want to continue it then, you have to fill-up the form with all the detailed information as required. But, you should continually recognize that you just need to present a Microsoft email account for this. While collecting the data, your account will be activated and after that, the Xbox Live Error Code 8015402b will be resolved.
Method 2: Delete & Redownload Profile
- You have to delete the profile which is stored in your Xbox console
- After that, you need to press the Guide button from your controller.
- Then, move on to the Settings option and click on System Settings.
- At the next step, you have to select the Storage option.
- After that, you have to choose the All Devices option
- Then, select the Gamer Profiles and click the Gamertag which you want to delete and press the Delete option.
- Now, you have to select the Delete Profile Only. But, this only deletes the profile but leaves the saved games and achievements.
- You have to click the Guide button from your controller.
- After that, move on to the Settings option and click on the System Settings option.
- Now, click on the Storage or Memory option.
- After that, you have to highlight any of the storage devices, and then, tap the Y button from your controller.
- One thing to remember that, it does not matter which storage device you will be select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.
- After that, click on the Clear System Cache.
- When you are done with all the previously discussed steps now you have to prompted to confirm the storage device maintenance and click on the Yes option.
- You have to press the Guide button from the controller.
- After that, select the Download Profile option.
- If you did not find the Download Profile notification then, it probably means that you are signed in to a profile.
- Then, press the “X” button to sign out.
- After that, you have to enter the Microsoft account which is associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag.
If you have any further queries regarding the same, you can comment below, we would be happy to help you.
- How to fix Xbox One Error Code 0x82d40004 ?
- How to Fix Xbox Live Sign-in Error 0x87dd0006
- How to Play COD Warzone Without Subscription on PC, PS Plus or Xbox Live
- How to Turn off motion blur on Call of Duty Warzone?
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Shuttering issue
- How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Error Code 263234?