On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra (codenamed star) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Device Overview
The Mi 11 Ultra features a 6.81 inch AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It has a refresh rate of 120 Hz and has support for HDR10+. The company claims a peak brightness of 1700 nits. Under the hood, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 built on a 5nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor which consists of one Kryo 680 core clocked at 2.84 GHz, three Kryo 680 cores clocked at 2.42 GHz, and four Kryo 680 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
In terms of optics, we have a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens, a 48MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 48MP periscopic telephoto sensor paired with an f/4.1 lens. Coming to the front, we get a 20MP sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 8K videos at 24 fps and 4K at 60 fps. On the other hand, the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording. On the rear cameras, we have OIS(Optical Image Stabilization) on both the primary and telephoto sensors.
The smartphone will come with Android 11 out of the box with MIUI 12.5 running on top. We will have three storage options for this device: 8GB RAM + 256GB internal storage, 12GB RAM + 256GB internal storage, and 12GB RAM + 512GB internal storage. In terms of communications, we haveWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, and USB Type-C 2.0.
For sensors, we have an under-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, color spectrum, and compass. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that supports 67W fast wired and 67 fast wireless charging. The company claims the smartphone goes from 0-100% in 36 min using the provided adapter and cable in the box. The smartphone is available in two color options: Ceramic White and Ceramic Black. The expected price of the smartphone is around 1200 Euros.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Mi 11 Ultra Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Mi 11 Ultra
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Mi 11 Ultra
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Mi 11 Ultra
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Mi 11 Ultra
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Mi 11 Ultra back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
China Firmware Flash File:
|V188.8.131.52.RKACNXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra (star) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.