The second Xiaomi Android One phone is the Mi A2 Lite, and it differs visually from the Mi A2 due to the presence of a screen notch. Do you want to install Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Stock Firmware Collections.
In this article, we have shared the full list of firmware links to download and install the firmware flash file on the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite brings the Notch design with a 5.84-inch (19:9) FHD+ IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels. The device is listed to be powered by a 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed by 3GB or 4GB RAM variant, It packs 32/64GB internal storage and supports a microSD card with Dual Nano-SIM.
On the camera front, the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to be sported by a dual-camera setup with a combination of a 12-MP primary lens with an f/1.75 aperture along with a secondary 5-MP sensor. For the front, there is a 5-MP camera for selfies and video calling. Both the rear and front camera can take AI-powered selfies, portrait mode, and even rear shots. The handset is backed by a 4000mAh battery for long battery life. According to Xiaomi, the device can hold up to 34 hours of talking time, 16.5 hours of videos, 12 hours of navigation, and 7.5 hours of gaming. Along with the fingerprint unlock sensor at the rear, the device also brings the new AI face recognition feature.
[su_quote]Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite back to the previous working condition.[/su_quote]
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Stock Firmware Collections:
|V126.96.36.199.QDLMIXM||July 2021 Security Patch|
|V188.8.131.52.QDLMIXM||June 2021 Security Patch|
|V184.108.40.206.QDLMIXM||February 2021 Security Patch|
|V220.127.116.11.QDLMIXM||January 2020 Security Patch|
|V18.104.22.168.QDLMIXM||December 2020 Security Patch|
|V22.214.171.124.QDLMIXM||November 2020 Security Patch|
Steps to Flash Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
=—-> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Xiaomi Flash Tool: Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Xiaomi USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite:
To install Stock ROM on Mi A2, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the fastboot method.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.